RSU #22 is committed to the optimal learning of all students. To achieve our mission we are further committed to…
- fostering and modeling a love of learning
- developing self-reliant, creative, and responsible citizens
- providing necessary resources
- creating a community of respect and caring
(Adopted by RSU #22 Board of Directors, June 5, 2002)
- Honesty/Ethical Behavior
RSU#22 Essential Behaviors and Outcomes
Employees of RSU#22 pledge to work with students, parents, and the community to help students acquire the skills necessary to become effective learners.
- Effective learners think Creatively and Critically
- Effective learners use Appropriate Resources to seek access, apply, and evaluate knowledge.
- Effective learners monitor and balance their physical and emotional Well-Being.
- Effective learners Communicate through a variety of Media and for a variety of purposes.
- Effective learners have knowledge and skills to exercise their responsibilities as Citizens in school and in local, national, and global settings.
- Be Safe
- Be Respectful
- Be Responsible